Our Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have 6 weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, you may complain to the Society of Will Writers (Our Regulators)
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint, this may involve passing your complaint to an independent client care partner, Bell Maison Wealth Management Ltd, who will review your matter file.
- If further communication or meeting is warranted, we may invite our third-party client care partner to help mediate and give guidance where appropriate.
- If a meeting takes place, within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that has been agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact our regulators:
The Society of Will Writers and Estate Practitioners,
LN6 3LQ, about your complaint.
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Society of Will Writers and Estate Practitioners within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.